The sun has arrived in Wales :0). Although the temperature here is still only around 14 degrees is was nice to see some blue sky and sunshine.
Today Group A went on their hill trail in the morning and then the gorge walk in the afternoon. Groups B and E went rock climbing, Group C went down the mine and Group D had a fantastic day on the lake.
Again, as yesterday the children have been really well behaved and the instructors have been impressed with them.
The children enjoyed Turkey for their evening meal followed by a kind of cheesecake.
The children's evening activity was orienteering around the RYG centre.
Groups C, D and E will have the opportunity to spend some money in the RYG shop tonight and will be going on their shopping spree tomorrow afternoon.
- ► 2016 (11)
- ► 2012 (63)
- ► 2011 (46)
- ► 2010 (63)
- David's Birthday
- Messing with my phone !
- Sipping on a cold Greene King Dallaglios Heros
- Jump practice before Sunday
- Flyball next Saturday...
- Brother Vs Sister
- New Gamertag Layout
- Spot Jade
- Best free product for a PC - Anti Virus
- Im a Mac and Im a PC....
- Testing Google Video in Blogger
- Last Jade update !... Peace & Quiet about to come ...
- Thumbs up before caving !
- Jade update THURSDAY
- More Natal stuff!
- Jade update WEDNESDAY
- Jade update TUESDAY
- Where's Walley...
- Jade Update MONDAY
- Jade Update SUNDAY
- Kids, Dogs, Paper...
- Rhos-Y-Gwaliau Outdoor Education Centre
- OMG OMG OMG !!!... I WANT THIS FOR CHRISTMAS
- Top films of 2009 so far..
- ▼ June (24)
- ► 2008 (58)