Well, im due to head off to Chennai soon, the Pru is using an off-shore team to code some requirements that I have written... this is a visit to make sure what is being coded matches what I have written down !.
So, where is Chennai?... its the forth largest city in India, its in the Southern region next to the Bay of Bengal:
I had the pleasure of 2 jabs, one in each arm, ready for the visit... Tetanus, Diphtheria, Polio (no more sugar lumps !), Typhoid and Hep A.
The jabs were not too bad, and I had no nasty after effects... bonus ! :-)
Im going to skip the Malaria tablets and stock up on strong insect repellent.
The trip will take age's and I have to fly via Frankfurt... but its all business class...so should be okay, I have already planned my films to watch ! (Hot Fuzz being top of the list !).
Im staying at a shabby hotel called the Fishermans Cove... after the other quality places the Pru has put me up in (that usually contain the words "Quality", "Travel", "Inn" or "Lodge") im not sure i'll be able to cope with slumming it:
So, I have my work visa, my mobile phone and a work laptop all ready... the plan is to post pictures and short vids of the trip.
For Jon & Mick.... if I dont post anything then yes, im ill, and cant make Rotterdam ! LOL !
- ► 2016 (11)
- ► 2012 (63)
- ► 2011 (46)
- ► 2010 (63)
- ► 2009 (100)
- ► 2008 (58)
- The journey over & Night one
- Three wise men, four days in Holland...
- Almost forgot !
- Good bye, and thanks for the fish...
- Penultimate post
- Last day...
- iWoot :-)
- In the mood...
- Fly away Peter, fly away Paul ...etc.
- Out for the day...
- Ive been driving in my car....
- Oh great...
- Would Sir like a kick in the balls with his bill?....
- Bally weather eah wot old chap...
- It could be a village in Scotland !
- Delhi Belli .... Does he... does he not ?!
- Wipro... aka starting work at 4am !
- In the Paper today...
- Have I become a snob?...
- Off to the open air beech restaurant in 5 minutes....
- Just noticed...
- The Hotel...
- First thoughts....
- Made it...
- Ich bin ein Frankfurter ;-)
- Jabs, no... not boxing
- New blog !
- ▼ September (29)